In an effort to streamline and consolidate the programs required to use our Facebook, Wild Divine Online and newest product Mindfulness Academy, we are introducing a single iom driver program to replace all previous iom controller programs.
NOTE: Mac users - Requires OS X 10.6 or greater
Step 1 - Determine if you need download
PC - Click on Start and in the Search box enter "iom Driver". If an entry with that name appears under "Programs" go to Step 3. If not, go to Step 2.
Mac - Open your Applications folder and look for program named "iomDriver" with a blue butterfly icon. If it exists, skip to Step 3. If not, go to Step 2.
Step 2 - Download and Install iom Driver
1. Copy and paste the appropriate link below into your internet browser to download the installer.
2. Open your Downloads folder and Double-Click the downloaded file to install.
Step 3 - Delete iom Controller programs
1. Check the System Tray or Notifications Area in the bottom right portion of your screen for the Facebook iom controller (blue background, yellow wheat with red heart) and/or the Wild Divine Online iom controller (blue butterfly). Place your cursor over the icon and the name will appear. NOTE: Only the iom Controller programs should be stopped NOT iom Driver.
2. Go to Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features> Uninstall or Change a Program
3. Locate any program named "iom Controller" in the list of alphabetized list of programs. Click on it and select "Uninstall" on the column heading above the program list.Follow all prompts to uninstall
4. Repeat #3 for any other program named "iom Controller" in this list.
1. Check the dock for any running program named "iom Controller". If found, simply press the CONTROL key and click on the icon. When the context menu appears please select "Quit". Do this for any thing named "iom Controller".
2. Open your Applications folder and drag and drop any program named "iom Controller" into the Trash. Empty Trash when done.
If you are still experiencing issues you can open a Support Request by clickingHERE.